March 02, 2010

Dear ! Dear !

Whenever Lervin makes me angry or don't listen to me, I will ignore him. He will keep calling mummy mummy... If I still ignore him, he will call me DEAR ! He makes me laugh whenever he calls me dear.. Maybe he knows what can makes mummy forgives him. Lol.!

He just fell from bed and my toe nail cuts his chin ! A small cut. Have already told him not to play and roll on the bed as my bed is quite high... Cried a while and asked me to bring him to kitchen. I thought he wanted me to wash his face due to crying. He pointed to the mirror and wanted to see if his gum bleeds. hahah!!

His teacher passed us a file last week. It's the work of Lervin. =)
Made the right choice by putting him in CC. =)
but hopes he wont display the art on the corners of the hse !


















No comments: