March 12, 2010

A cool cool day...

Decided not to let Lervin attend CC for today and I ask Hub to send him to my mum's place. Everytime we went there, Lervin will be so happy and excited as my sisters are there to play with him. Both of them can play crazily with him, doing those funny and silly moves/faces which both my hub and I wont be able to. But... sometimes I did do some silly dance with him. LOL !!

Sad to say, hub wont. Saying about him, the way he handle both kiddos are really a mistake.

Eg for Lervin. At this stage he is getting more curious and active. Touching this and that, refuse to listen to instruction, stubborn etc... all these are very common among children like him. For hub, he wants him to listen when he speaks. It is like commanding him to do... and if he refuse to budge, he will shout or scold at him if not will beat him. You know guys are hard to control their strength and being small kid, the skin is thin enough to turn red when being hit. When hub beat him on his arm of hand, the skin will turn red immediately and he will start crying and come looking for me. Sigh~ After that, hub will come to me and say he feels heartpain when he beat him. After doing then regret.. one of the common mistake that guys always made.

Whenever Lervin refuse to let him carry to didnt want to call him, he will say '他跟我不亲'. Will you want to be with someone who always scold you or beat you? Of course not.

Now he is better le... He always tell him nicely first and explain to him why he cant do that. But if he doesnt listen, hub will slightly raise his voice.. Normally Lervin will stop and runs to me.. haha.. afraid that his daddy will beat him.


Recently, hub had been very busy with work. Early in the morning before we wakes up, he had left for work. When we sleeps then he comes home... Lervin hardly sees his daddy for few days and he didnt ask for his daddy as well.... So I have to do everything myself. Sending and fetching him from school, give him his dinner, bath him, prepare his bag for tmr, washing and hanging of clothes. by the time im in bed is around 10+... spend some of my 'own' time surfing net before going to bed. So multi-tasking.. haha I think my hub wont be able to do the same as what I'm doing. 妈妈是伟大的 !!


No comments: