November 25, 2012

Sunday with the boys

As usual, bring Lervin for his enrichment class and spend 1.5hrs with Leroy walking around the place which we are already VERY familiar with.
After sending Lervin to his class, we went Toastbox for my soft boiled egg fixed. =)

My lunch date!

Ask him to pose and this is how hiao he is. Haha!

After Lervin's class ended, we went to Nex to shop. It is very tiring bringing both of them out and I'm basically like a maid! Carrying my bag and Lervin's bag, barang of food and stuffs and holding both of them! Luckily they always carry their own water bottle!
Leroy is fussing again and wanted me to help him carry his bottle. I refuse and he started to whine. Lervin quickly take the bottle from Leroy and help him carry! I think he knows that I will lose my temper and he quickly volunteer to take. He can be sweet at times. =)

They saw this dinosaurs coin bank and the most excited one is Lervin. He loves dinosaurs a lot!

Each dino has a name on it. Eg, Davidosaurs which is meant for the name 'David'

Lervin didn't find his dino and he's upset thinking that I won't buy for him because there isn't any dino with his name. I bought 1 for each of them that is without name.

Back is aching like hell and we took a cab home and both boys KO in cab!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: