November 21, 2012

Birthday surprise from colleagues.

I have this bunch of fun and crazy colls which I hold dearly to. They had planned this surprise secretly by liaising through whatsapp. A few times 2 of them almost leak out the secret which I actually sense something fishy is going on! =)

Knowing that I only eat cakes from Rive Gauche, one of them go all the way to raffles to buy the cake during lunch time and that makes her skip lunch. I feel so guilty!. =(
To make me not feel suspicious they even got 1 coll to accompany me to have lunch and the most funny part is when the person who went out to buy the cake asked in whatsapp checking where am I as she doesn't want to bump into me. The other replied on the wrong whatsapp group which actually has me in the group!
Lol!
With my birthday cake~




Major love ~





They even treated me to dinner! Due to today is our PO ordering day, all of us are very busy and eventually leave the office at 8.30pm.

I'm really fortunate to have these colleagues who really cares for each other. =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: