November 22, 2012

Happy birthday to ME !

Another year older and wiser!
Firstly, I really appreciate the hus's effort in planning this birthday surprise. It seems easy but for my man it's not. He's a romantic person but he doesn't know how to plan a romantic date. Strange huh. Hahaa! But he has shown improvement! =)))
I remember that there's a year on my birthday, he actually asked me where do I want to have dinner. I mean it's not wrong but it makes me thinks that I'm actually planning a dinner for my birthday with my hus. Lol!
Secondly, my family. Looking after my boys when we have our dinner. They never once reject when we need them. =)

Well below will be the photos I selected from over 100 photos taken during the 3 hrs dining. The hus just keep snapping non-stop. Photos are quite messed up. Vertical, horizontal and the photos are not clear enough. DSLR is a complicated one. At least for me.


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: