November 26, 2012

Lervin change himself.

During their growing up stage, bathing and changing into new sets of clothes themselves is part of the progress.
Everyday I'm the one bathing for the boys. As you know, putting 2 of them in the bathroom = chaos! I can't leave Leroy in the living room alone as he will cry. Don't know why, but he just can't stay in a place alone. Always need someone to be with him and so I'm always super pek chek when I bath 2 of them together.
So today after bathing Lervin, I wrap him in towel and ask him to change himself in the room and I also ask him to pass me the towel after putting on his clothes while I bath Leroy. Well, he did it! Knock the bathroom door and pass me the towel with a smiling face. =) I praise him for being such a good boy.. =)
Gonna continue this method !!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: