November 18, 2012

Our Sunday.

Well, as usual, I'm bringing 2 boys out myself as hus is working. It's never easy bringing them out alone but I manage to!
Holding hands while walking. I always remind Lervin to look after Leroy when we are out. =)


Leroy helping korkor with his bag. After Lervin went for his class, I bring Leroy to shop around and just as I expected, he wanted to go 'sushi house'. Lol!







I signed up as their member since we frequent the restaurant and it's my birthday month and I have extra perks!

$38 for their membership and it comes with
- 1 complimentary greentea for every visit.
- 1 complimentary red plate.
- 28 Sakae dollar credited. (1 Sakae dollar = S$1)
- 2 Sakae dollar credited when logging in to website.
- S$20 birthday e-voucher.


Bring the kids to J8 library after Lervin's class but we came out within an hour and Leroy can't sit still and he's playing in the library. (-.-") I can't even peacefully read a book to quietly seated beside me Lervin.
Before going back, I went Coffeebean to get their X'mas drink - Peppermint Mocha frap. nothing fantastic.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: