November 11, 2012

没钱的那几个钟头.

In a hurry to go out and I forgotten to bring cash and atm card! I had transferred my cash and atm card to my wristlet when I went out yesterday.
So basically I'm only left with my credit cards while waiting for Lervin to finish his class.
Know that I can use CC in restuarants but I didn't want to eat alone so end up waiting for his to finish his class before we eat. So I practically spend my 1.5hrs sitting at the corner.

After we took a train to my mum's place. During the journey from Kovan to Queenstown station, both me and Lervin are standing with no one offering seats to us. I know it's not like we are really in need of the seat but at least offer to give up the seat for a child. Practically no one ask if we need it. My poor boy stand with me during the whole journey and not even a complain from him saying his legs are aching or whatsoever.

After hus finish his work he came over to mum's place and we had katong laksa for dinner at Queenway shopping centre after I said I'm craving for it. =)

I'm really one lucky woman with a hus who always try his best to give what his wife wants or request. =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: