November 10, 2012

Library trip and last minute loklok affair!

Came out late today as I've lotsa laundries to do! Went to J8 to shop and then to TPY library. Been a long time I've bring Lervin there and he has been asking me since last week.

15mins for $3 ride.


Happy boy!


Out of the 6 books, 5 of them are dinosaurs books. I've took the 6th book and insist him to read.


Pasted sticker on his clothes.


He search my bag to get his newly bought stickers and requested me to take another photo of him holding it.


Stayed there for around 2 hours and hus called saying he is ready to pick us up!
Hus bought a 40" samsung smart tv back as our 'dinosaur' tv has retired. So we went home to place our stuffs and head to JB for our usual activities! Been a month since we went in JB as hus needs to work on weekends for the whole month of Nov & Dec! Slight jam when we went in but still ok.
I miss my lok lok !

Smooth journey to sg! =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: