September 05, 2012

The black kid

Don't know why I'm in X'mas mood today! On whatsapp, lync, instead of the usual Hahaha, I replaced with Hohoho! 3 more months to my favourite month!!

Anyway, my mood is totally spoiled by a 没家教 indian boy which I suppose he's almost the same or slightly younger than Leroy.
Here's the story.....

After fetching the boys, I brought them to nearby coffeeshop to buy dinner. As I mentioned earlier that I'm in super good mood today, I allow them to play at the playground which is just beside the coffeeshop. Reminded them the rules of playing. No pushing, no running, no climbing up from slides. The boys understood and off they go. After ordering, I went over to watch over them from a distance where they can see me. While they are waiting for their turn to slide, I saw an indian boy climbing up from slide and pushing Leroy away. They are not blocking his way and for sure there's plenty of space for him to walk. For Leroy's character, I'm quite sure he will retaliate by pushing back. Well, he looked at that fella and shove him away and quickly wanted to slide down. Who knows that fella manage to hit back. I stared at him to give him a warning. From than on, wherever the brothers want to slide, he will block them.(totally ignore my stared warning!) So they took another slide(there's total of 4 slides) and that fella keep looking at Leroy but he didn't do anything. 5mins later I called the boys and Leroy took the last slide and suddenly that bastard appear out of nowhere behind Leroy and keep slapping his back! I was too fumed but I still heard Lervin shouting, " Hey! Leroy faster slide down!" The "hey" is kinda not necessary but I guess he's trying to tell that kid that he saw what he is trying to do and perhaps he will stop. But that black kid didn't! I scolded him and he just sat there looking at me as if he didn't do anything, giving me that bloody innocent look. I really feel like giving him a tight slap. Best is, after the commotion, his mother can still happily sit there chatting. The parent never teach is their problem but me as the mum of my boys wouldn't want them to get beaten for nothing so I told them if anyone bully them just push them away and shout for me. While on the way walking home, I keep telling Lervin that I'm very angry which I really am!

No comments: