September 16, 2012

Sushi 'house'


Drove to mum's place and fetched the boys and sent Lervin to the class. Leroy volunteer to help Lervin carry his bag. Always so helpful!

Leroy told me that he wanted to eat sushi at the sushi 'house' *hand sign of house* I know what he means but purposely act blur. Hahahh! I pointed to the express sushi counter where I always buy sushi from and ask him is it this? He said no and I ask him to lead the way. He walked to sakae sushi entrance, take a look and said it's this! We were there last week and he remembered.
The hand sign of house !

Now no longer need mouse! It works exactly like the 'I' product!

My cheeky baby~
A photo of myself! =)
Mushroom head! LOL!

He can't wait anymore so I took a plate of Tamago maki from the belt. Actually before I fetched them, they had a bowl of rice already. Less than half hour and he's eating again... Rice somemore.


New dish! Yaki corn sushi! Sweetcorn is Leroy's favourite so how can he miss this! Lol!
He insist on dipping the sauce with wasabi from my sauce plate and I let him! Hahhaa! After 2,3secs, the sensation is there! Tears swell in his eyes and he is still laughing can! Quickly pass him my warm green tea and he bottoms up. lol !!! He said,"My eyes so wet." LOL !!! I'm surprise that he still can smile!


Another newly found favourite! Ebikok maki! This is also hus and Lervin's must order!


Ordered this for Leroy but he said he's very full. So I eat!


While waiting for Lervin, my phone points at him and he pose! Hahahaa!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: