September 19, 2012

Leroy's assignment / No hair angry bird!

Leroy brought back a file from centre and I thought he has 'homework' already because Lervin has exactly the same file which he will do writing. Luckily it's not! Haha! It is actually asking parent to bring a set of baby clothes which they wore before and clothes which they are currently wearing. Think it's part of what they are learning for this term? Go storeroom and dig and manage to find!



And he said he wanted to try!! Hahahaaa!!!!!!!
I asked him to pull down if not can see 'bird bird' LOL!!


2 posts before, I mentioned before that I've bought pyjamas from fil's shop. This is another piece I bought. The angry bird! Hahaa! Good material! Anyway the like previous post, Leroy is the one who is always the first to notice I have new clothes! He commented, 'Nice!' Hhahaa! Always so sweet!
A while later, Lervin keep looking at my pyjamas and he said, "mummy!! 1 of the bird don't have hair!!" Hahhaaaa!!!!!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: