September 28, 2012

Oppa Gangnum style !

The most popular and entertaining music of the year! Me too is amused when I first saw this MTV and I love the chorus part!! Oo Oo Oo... Oppa Gangnum Style ! LOL!

I showed lervin the video last week thinking that he will find it boring and would prefer his Tom & Jerry videos instead but he finished the whole 4.13mins video!

Kids will always be kids. Whatever they know or like, they will share it with friends or teachers. So lervin came home today and told me that he said, 'mummy!! I said 'Oppa Gangnum Style' to teacher yanni she laugh and ask me to dance!' I was like (O.O") Hahahaaa!!! Of course he don't know how to. I told hus this when he came home and silly him show lervin how to do the horse dance! Major (-.-")


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: