September 01, 2012

A fruitful weekend !

Quite a busy and fruitful Saturday although am very tired ! Slept at 5am+ and woke up by lervin at 10am!
Called Hairloom to check their opening hours and they close at 4pm today! Finally can do threading! 已经长出很多野草了! Whenever I do threading or waxing, I will always feel very clean after that! Had a quick lunch at we went over.
When i wanted to withdraw money, I realise that all my credit cards, ATM cards and money is in another bag and I forget to bring out ! Feels so insecure with no money and cards but luckily hus is with me. =)



While walking over to get our car, hus ask if I want to bring Lervin for a walk along Singapore river. Although weather is sorching hot, we still brought him for a short walk and it's Lervin's 1st time there and I made him pose for me to take photo !


Under the hot glaring sun also no problem !

Was sweating like mad and we head back to the car and hus suggest going to Comex fair. Major sian for me! I hate crowded places and we have nothing to buy why need to squeeze with others?! But still we went as he wanted to have a look and see if there's any good buy. In the end also came out with nothing as Lervin is also pestering hus to leave the place. By then, I'm starting to feel very very sleepy and it's only 4pm+. Walked over to Marina Square and hus wanted to get us ice-cream on this hot and humid weather.

COLOURFUL!!



'Cooking' in process


Father and son~ <3 border="0" height="281" img="" src="http://photo.blogpressapp.com/photos/12/09/01/s_1908.jpg" style="margin: 5px;" width="210">

Cotton Candy flavour ! Taste like paddle pop ice cream !




In case you don't know what is paddle pop ice cream~
My favourite type of ice-cream since school days !

Was craving for Sakae Teppanyaki and the nearest would be PS. Reach there and it's full house! THe boy is very hungry by then and he insist on having sushi for dinner so we walked over to parkmall for sushi.

Ebiko, hus's must order. Lervin had never like this but this time, he had 3 plates of it !


Playing games.


Trying out new dishes on just d/led apps. =)


This is much nicer. Looks very appetizing.

Walking back to PS to shop and also to try our luck if we can still dine at Tea Cosy. Reached there and the kitchen is close. Hus was pretty upset as he wanted to try the pan-fried foie gras. Will bring him there soon !
So we went to Daiso to get some stuffs for Teacher's Day. I just love this place! Too many things to see that no matter what, I will come out with some stuffs even though I don't need it. lol!
Actually our plan is to watch Dark Knight tonight, but due to the trip to Comex fair, all our activities are delayed and we can't make it to the movie ! Major sad ! When it first screen, I wanted to watch at gold class/premier seats because it's 3hrs show and I wanted to make myself more comfortable. Wait and wait and wait. Wait until the movie is going to be taken down soon. =(


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: