September 10, 2012

Lervin's order.

This is damn funny and embarrassing!
After fetching the kids, we walked over to the coffeeshop to buy dinner. While on our way there, I asked if they want to eat charsiew rice instead of the usual muifan from the zichar stall and they are ok. So I told Lervin to go and order as we are almost reaching. I thought lervin walked over to the playground and see so I wanted to place order but it's sold out. Just nice he walked towards me and I told him if he wants economic rice and he said ok! So we choose our dishes and wanted to go off after paying. Who knows the chi zhar stall Aunty, holding a packet of food ad said,"叉烧炒饭." I was like huh?? I didn't order. She said Lervin order from her!! (O.O") omg! I've already bought my dinner how am I going to finish 2 packet of rice! (-.-")
Luckily the Aunty said its ok and didn't ask us to pay! So when I thought he is going over to the playground he's actually ordering the food!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: