September 30, 2012

Happy Mid-Autumn festival !

We went to this coffeeshop at AMK for dinner which his friend recommend that they sell good zichar and steamboat.
While waiting for food..



The food there isn't that fantastic as what his friend told him. Anyway we had a quick dinner and hus went Bishan park.


Hus brought us to Bishan park to put Sky lantern and let the kids walk around the park holding lanterns.
The 3 boys. Haaha!


My loves !


In the end all lanterns I'm taking. (-.-)



Writing our wishes on the lantern!



This hiao hiao Leroy came in to take photo when he heard my bil saying 'cheese'


And he gave me a kiss before walking off. Love !









Almost there !!


It flew up! Hope out wishes will come true !


The big round moon and our sky lantern!


Last but not least ,

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: