May 11, 2012

Mother's Day gift!

Every year without fail, the kids will bring back handmade cards, handicraft from centre. This year, I started asking the kids if they have anything for me a week before ! Lervin keep saying no.... I guess the teachers are asking them to keep it a secret. =)

YR 2010 Mother's Day
And I realise that I didn't upload the hand-made gifts from Lervin for YR 2011!
Here it is!



When we reach home after going mum's place for dinner, lervin rush to his bag and gave it to me !

From Lervin ~ <3>
See how cute this bag is! The teacher is definitely very creative!
Iphone place beside it to do a comparison of size.




From Leroy ~




Keep each of their handicrafts and gifts from them and I'll show them when they're older. Memories !! =)=)=)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: