May 27, 2012

Joe's Kitchen

Went to mum's place in the afternoon and slack. Haaha! The only place I can have sometime for myself when I'm there. Parents and siblings will be there to help. Be it play, teach or even bath them. =) I can even take a nap. Appreciate it. =)
Time for dinner and sis treat us to a Thai restuarant opposite Queensway Shooping Centre. Located in a HDB block, with walls that require a good scrubbing and repainting, I would have never taken a second look at it if not for sis's recommendation.
Nothing much to rave about although the reviews on HGW is pretty good. I would prefer Nakhon and pay a little more instead.
Lime Juice & Thai Ice Tea -$2.50 each

Fried Seafood Tofu - $5

Thai Prawn Cake -$6.90

Pineapple Rice -$5

Seafood Tom Yum Soup -$5

Black Olive Rice -$8

Sliced fish soup -$5

Total - $44.00 (including service charge)
Walked over to Anchorpoint and the kids had kiddy rides and mashed potatoes !


Asked him to smile and he doesn't want to.



Lervin can pose or smile at the camera anytime, any place. =)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: