May 22, 2012

Lervin down with gastric flu

Bad night...
At around 2am, lervin woke up and whine saying his stomach is painful. So I applied RuYi oil on his tummy. An hour later... he vomited and It's all over the corner of bed, floor and both our hair and clothes! This commotion didn't wake didi up. So I quickly bring lervin to the bathroom and wash up. Due to one idiot who is making things difficult for me, woke didi up with his shouting. So, didi woke up crying looking for us.. Pek chek !! And hus had went for reservist. So I'm all alone !
Packed the kids stuff and I drive to mum's place. Drive to the carpark and saw my mum waiting for me.. I'm really really very fortunate to have her around..... She wanted to help me with the kids and the their stuffs. It's already 4am+ when i reach there.
Brought lervin to see doctor and she diagnose him having stomach flu and mention he might have fever for 2-3 days... My poor baby... Luckily I have my siblings and parent to help me... Grateful....
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: