May 09, 2012

Leroy got bitten

Received a call from the teacher that Leroy got bitten by a girl near the ear.
Anyway I was told that it’s the habit of hers. When she get slightly agitated, she tends to bite. And Leroy is already the 2nd victim. The parents were informed and the teachers said they are terribly sorry. Well, I can’t really blame the parents anyway. It’s the habit of the girl. They can only teach her and keep reminding her it’s wrong to do so. As for the teachers they said they had already tried their best by watching her closely.

The teacher told me when they are putting on their shoes preparing to go outdoor, Leroy helped this girl up. (they were seated while putting on shoes). When the teachers saw this, they quickly separate the 2 of them. As they are afraid the child might get agitated. Who knows the next moment, they hugged together and the child took a bite on Leroy’s right face. It’s actually beside the ear loop. The teachers couldn’t stop them on time. My poor boy got bitten for no reason…. The hus asked who the child is and I told him the teachers wouldn’t reveal the child’s name. Only way is to know the victim, which is Leroy. And he told us. I can only asked Leroy to try not to get too close to her and also ask Lervin to keep a lookout as well. But I guess after this incident, esp when it’s the 2nd time this happened, the teachers will be even more attentive and careful.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: