May 05, 2012

Movie : Avengers

Movie date with another 2 couple !
Watched the much anticipated ‘Avengers’ and it’s pretty awesome !
Although I didn’t watch any movie played by those cast in this movie, but the action scenes are spectacular with bit of humour.
To me, it worth the money. =)

As usual, after the movie will be drinking session !
The movie ends at around 9pm. And by the time we reach Ice Cold Beer, it’s already fully packed. All happy hours ends at 9pm. So it doesn’t make any difference where we chose So we chose a bar right opposite. Alley Bar.
The place is very dimly lit and each table has their individual candle that is in a tiny cute teacup, very ideal for more intimate conversation but a little troublesome when trying to look through the menu. What I found interesting apart from the place itself was the drinks menu which offered a wide range of exotic one of a kind drinks. The list of drinks was quite long and appealing that I had problems picking a drink. In the end, I picked Mojito and a pint white Erdinger for my 2nd drink. It’s pretty good ! We ordered a few finger food as well….




Cantonese chicken wings (prawn paste wings)


Truffle fries


Can't remember what pizza we had ordered...


And we started cam-whoring~

The funniest of this outing! As the place is dim we had to on the flash when we take photo. So end up all eyes very small as they said the flash is too bright and very hard to keep their eyes open! LOL !




But I find it ok. So my eyes looks 'normal'. hhahaha!!



Group photo !


As one of the couple needs to go off (watch soccer), we foot the bill and went to 7-11 to get 2 cans of heineken before heading home at around 1am. Once a while gather with friends for movie or chill is pretty good. Of cause I've to thank my mum for baby-sitting the 2 boys. =)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: