May 07, 2012

Water play : KidzPlay @ Nex

Not working today as PH falls on weekend so the company gave us a replacement today ! =) Hus got a day leave credited. I would prefer my company style actually. Haah! Anyway it's suppose to be a off day for me but I brought the kids out to play instead! Prepared and bring lervin for a haircut first !


Bought them lunch before we head to Nex !

The kids are very excited ! When we reach Nex, we went breadtalk to get some bread as normally they will tell me they're hungry after the play.
Leroy very auto and take off his short fast! Before they play till too crazy, asked them to take a photo.
It's too bright. Lol !








Wind is stronger so asked the kids to stop playing and clean them up ! As expected, ' I'm hungry..!'

Walked around and had our dessert at Dessert Story.

Leroy's favourite black sesame paste !

Lervin had tau suan.

But after trying didi's dessert, he prefer that !

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: