May 29, 2012

The best Mom I have!

Mum gave me a call this afternoon saying she will come over my place and bring homecook food for our dinner. She purposely prepared the food early at her place and take a 45mins bus journey and a 10mins walk from the bus stop to my block! Told her not to as she has knee problem and also don't want her to travel that far just to bring us dinner but she insist. As we all know Leroy's pattern, whenever he sees my mum, he will cling on to her like koala bear. When my mum is going home, he will cry as if he's being beaten badly(best desciption I can think of). Few times I saw tears in mum's eye and abit red when ever Leroy cries and want her to stay.
So this time, mum went home after putting down the food. And when I reached home, I saw bedroom being tidied, hot water changed, milk bottle washed, clothes taken down and folded, all food are poured into pots and pan so that when I come home, I can straight away heat up the food. I didn't expect her to do this... She knows that helping me out a little will mean alot as hus had went for reservist and I had to do everything myself. It really warms my heart and am really touched and grateful to have my mum around. =)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: