November 03, 2008

Lervin's MMR Jab

Hubby and my mum brought Lervin to AMK polyclinic for his MMR jab today and I'm not there with him. =(
I was on the line with hb when I heard Lervin's cry when the needle is being injected on his left arm. My heartaches when he cry and I'm not there to sayang him. This is the 1st time I'm not with lervin for all his jabs. But thankfully, he stopped crying in less then 5 secs. hahaaa. My mum tried to distract him by talking and playing with him.


During my lunch time, I called my mum to ask how's lervin and I heard him laughing and playing away. =) But of cause still need to observe for a period of time. Oh ya, my mum told me lervin saw a group of working ladies walked pass them and lervin said 'mimi mimi' (means mummy) and when they walked off, he said 'no more' hahaa cute right?

No comments: