November 10, 2008

Lervin's Updates *** #2 Scan photos

Exactly 1 week after Lervin's MMR jab. He's ok and actively walking around..

Lervin had learned something.! I've taught him on sat only 2 times and he learned.!
I ask him," Where is kor kor (哥哥)." And he will point to his cheek and say,"Na" and give me a wide smile. hehheee.. And when I ask him where is didi, he will point to my tummy... Cute isn't? =)

While I'm lying on bed watching tv with lervin beside me, he will climb and sit on me and give my tummy a big hug and just lie on my tummy.. Hahaa. I'm really happy that lervin is doing this... Although it's only a hug, but its enough to make me feel so blissful and the warmth from this small little action....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


As promise earlier, below are the scan photos from my sat's checkup.
Can you see the bb's face feature from the 1st photo?


Yellow circled is bb's birdie. =)
And the 2 long thing is bb's legs.

Boiled Longan Red dates drink on sun. Yummy. Even w/o adding rock sugar, its already sweet. I had sweet tooth for both pregnacy.! (Clue guessing bb's gender.! =) )


No comments: