November 18, 2008

Little Box and Me !

Finally bluetooth the photos over from hb's mobile...

Everyday I call my mum, I will always hear her saying, "Baby/Lervin ! Don't touch ! Don't climb ! Don't throw ! Don't disturb Bei (my dog)" It's always these few words I heard. Hahahaa.. Seems like my mum is really busy looking after Lervin. Everytime my mum will tell me she can't do any housework/cooking when lervin is awake. I understand. hahahaaa..

This little mischevious one pour out everything in the box and squeezeee himself to sit in it. The box is from the drawer which hv individual pull out box. Lervin put the toy basket on his head and he proudly show us how good he looks. Lol !




Went to Spore expo for the food fair....
The stage is having some singing performances. When I walk over, the singer looks like 40+ of age, singing oldies songs and dancing at the same time ! Her dancing moves are big. Lervin is so focus on her that he can stand w/o moving for few minutes. *faint*
After a while, Lervin suddenly start dancing ! Swaying his butt and body left and right. Be it oldies, rnb, hip hop, he can dance ! hahaha



We are waiting for the group of family to finish off their food and leave as they're finishing soon and Lervin keep looking at them...


He look more and more sad as the family are still occupying the seats after finishing their food....

After a while, he turned over and give me this look. hahaahaa..




No comments: