November 14, 2008

New word !

1 week 4 days after Lervin's MMR jab... Still as normal... Hope he will not get any side effects after it....

Well.... Lervin had learned another word recently... I've taught him the hand sign of 'Where' and ask him, "where is your milk bottle?" or where is your pillow?" with the hand sign. Sat I asked him, " Darling, your tutu (pacifier) leh?" He was looking around the bed, lifting up the pillows, blankets to check underneath, checking under his cot (lying flat on his tummy and look under)... I was like giggling away when i looked at how Lervin try to look for it.. And after a while of searching, he looked at me and said ,"mimi, where?" with the hand sign (where).! Of cause I'm very pleased and impressed with his learning speed.

Lervin Loves Yakult so much that even he had finished up the drink, he will still hold the bottle walking around and sucking from the straw happily.. hahaha

No comments: