November 12, 2008

1 week 2 days after MMR

Lervin is still hyperly active.. No symptoms of those mentioned side effects... Shall observe for another week.

He is being more active now.... Wanting to walk by himself.. The moment you put him down, he will walk at a very fast pace (like running) and happily laughing away... hahaa... And also the minute I open my room's door, he will rush out. This little monster... Always said by my sis
hahaa.. But Lervin never fails to bring a smile to our family members...!

There's once I brought Lervin to attend a trial class at GUG which is few months back... There's a story telling time.. The lady makes the story-telling session so interesting that Lervin is focusing on her.! There's one part which the lady said, " How does the lion roar?" And she imitate lion's roaring... Amazing after the class, I asked Lervin ," How does the lion roar?" Lervin will go ," Raarrrrr" I was so amazed and impressed by this ! Personally I do think that the class is quite interesting.... And of cause how fast Lervin picks up things... Shall look up a course for him to attend soon.....

No comments: