November 08, 2008

A Boy !

IT'S A BOY .!!

Mummy weighing 48.4kg. Gain 1kg from last checkup.
#2 grow from 50mm to 87mm.
Blood test done.

Went for my 15th wks checkup today. This is also the day I'll know #2's gender.! Old folks said that #1 can somehow or rather know the gender of #2 ! Amazing right? hahaa.. Lervin always says 'didi didi' whenever my mum ask him wants didi or meimei. And me too had a feeling that im carrying a boy.

I'm getting excited when lying on the bed for gynae to scan. Baby is kicking and squirming thru'out the whole process.! I can even see bb's face, eyes socket, nose and mouth.! The scan machine is indeed amazing ! And gynae said ,"Oops. I cant say bb girl anymore. See the bird bird." Its indeed very clearly showing bb's pointed bird bird. hahaa.. Well, I wasn't tt disappointed afterall.. Now #1 and #2 can share all of their stuffs !

Will load the scan photos soon.!

No comments: