November 19, 2008

Elmo & Me !

This big size elmo is given to me as present few yrs back by Hb. And another fren of mine gave me the same size elmo. So we brought 1 back from my mum's place. Whenever there's any new stuffs in the room, I will tell Lervin what it is and point to it/bring him to it. So everytime I will say where's Elmo? He will walk to it and point. =) Lervin can say Elmo too but only the last 2 letters "Mo" So he will always go "Mo Mo" whenever he wants to play with it. hahaaa

The height of Elmo is almost the same as Lervin and its kinda heavy for him to carry. So he tends to DRAG the elmo instead. hahahaaa.. Everytime I'll see him Dragging the poor elmo's hands, legs and even EYES here and there. LOL.


My just woken up baby. =)


After his bath and trying to put on his diaper himself! Exploring which side is front and back.....



No comments: