October 03, 2012

Waterplay : Port Of Lost World

Both hus and me took leave to join the teachers and children to Sentosa, Port of lost world !! Been thinking to bring the kids there since last month! Will be driving there instead of joining the rest on coach as it'scheaper this way and we might tour around the place provided the kids are able to. But I feel they will conk out in car.

Rather easy to wake the boys up! =)


The silly boy ! Purposely this this and ask me to see. haha!



Breakfast !


My super 'hiao' baby! Seeing his daddy wearing sunglass he also want!



I think he's thinking when we can reach. His friends are already there! Keep asking when we will reach...

At the Sentosa bridge! We paid S$6/car to enter... By coach will need to pay S$2/pax.
We parked at Beach carpark and it's less than 5mins walk to POLW !
=))
Sorching hot!

The day bed! The hus will join the boys in the waterplay ground while I'm in charge of taking photos! =))

The principal and teachers!
POLW is quite strict on attire and only people (both kids and adults) with swimwear are allowed at the Big Ship area.
The peeps there are really nice and friendly! They even planned a few games for the kids! But they are more interested to play at the pirate ship! Leroy refuse to play the games and show us his unhappy face when hus bring him out of the waterplay ground. haha!




The 3 boys enjoyed themselves very much !


Lunch break! Food is provided and it is actually prepared by the aunties who is the cook in the centre !


Parents and children had board the 2.30pm bus back to the centre when we stayed till 4pm+.

Time to clean the boys up!

The boys are very hungry after bath and I brought them to Port Belly to have some food. Lervin fall asleep there and there goes our plan to explore sentosa.
We went straight to mum's place as she had prepared dinner while me and hus went to Queensway shopping centre to satisfied my lasksa cravings! In the end I order the curry chicken with bread and the curry is really nice!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: