October 14, 2012

Back to expo and 126搵到食 for dinner.

After sending Lervin to his class, we drive to mum's place and pick Leroy up. He no longer fuss when we fetch him and will inform everyone in the house that he is going home. haha!! So cute!
Drive back to Kovan and hus had his lunch while waiting for Lervin to finish his class. Leroy requested to eat the sweetcorn which my mum had prepared for them.



After, he said he wants to eat strawberry soya beancurd.


He sure can eat!
Went back to expo to do some exchange and I went back to the travel fair and bought the tickets to 1 of the resort in PD which I wanted to go so badly!!
Got it for a pretty good rate at Malaysia travel fair !!
Went to Changi point mall! It's our first time there except Lervin! He asked to go arcade and after we agreed, he led us the way...
Leroy love playing games that involve riding or driving and this is how he drives...

It's getting late and we went back to serangoon to have dimsum at 126搵到食.
I always order their $4.50 scallop porridge nice and smooth!
Chee cheong fun is nice too! The gravy is really good with the really chewy smooth rice roll.

The cheeky boy


Pattern liao liao. Haha!

My love, my life !! <3 border="0" height="281" img="" src="http://photo.blogpressapp.com/photos/12/10/16/s_2665.jpg" style="margin: 5px;" width="210">
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: