October 07, 2012

Herbal jelly lover !

Slight cough and dry throat. Hus bought powdered herbal tea and herbal jelly for me and the kids.


This jelly like Chinese medicine which is sold as dessert and it works with our digestive system internally, to cleanse toxins off the body and to strengthen the vital organs. Thus, leaving behind a healthy body with a radiant and clear complexion.
I don't really like the taste of the jelly so usually I will pour in the honey which is given.
My boys love it! Really glad that i have no problem feeding them medicines be in western or chinese. Most kids will love the western medicine as it's quite sweet. But powdered chinese medicine they too like it a lot! They drink as if it is flavour soda drink! Previously I need to drink those powdered medicine as well and it took me quite a while to finish it. My mum laugh at me and said 妳的孩子比你厉害! (-.-)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: