October 13, 2012

#3 ?

Since yesterday, lervin had been telling me to have a baby girl. (-.-) I'm surprise actually.. I've asked him he wants didi or meimei when I'm pregnant with #2. He say he want didi. Ok.. #2 is really didi.
I've asked lervin again which is actually out of fun, he wants didi or meimei. He gave me the same answer,"didi". Major (-.-)
Anyway I told him there's no one to look after the baby and he said excitedly that he will take care of her! Haha!! I know he loves baby a lot. In CC, teachers commented he really look after the younger kids and when we are out and he sees baby he will keep telling me that the baby is so cute! When we go for baby shower and he can stayed in the room whole day with the baby and doesn't even want to play his favourite iPhone games. I know he is a good brother. But I really have no intention to have #3.
2 is enough!!
Love them !! <3


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: