October 18, 2012

Buffet : Group dinner at Tung Lok @ Orchard central

Well, this time I'm the organizer for our group dinner! Picked a few buffet places within given budget and majorities voted for TungLok seafood buffet.

While waiting for bosses to reach.....


Below are the food that we ordered and we had repeat orders for some dishes!








Food is average and actually rather salty. I would expect better standard from tung lok. There were 40 dishes on the menu, including a number of appetizers, carbohydrates and desserts, the other dishes were not very appealing in terms of variety. The chilli crab (only one serving per table) was a big disappointment and the gravy just reminds me of diluted chili sauce from the bottles, nowhere near the standard of jumbo, should I say the neighborhood coffeeshop zi char stalls can dish out better ones. The drunken prawns were fresh but lacking in flavor.
None of the dishes managed to impress me. First and last time here.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: