October 17, 2012

To Mustafa with my vain babies

As usual, hus wants me to help him with it and after I downloaded the latest map and ask him for the USB he said he doesn’t have it. (-.-)
So we went Mustafa to buy and wWhen we are at the counter, hus suddenly turned to me saying he THINKS that he has 1 in the car. Feeling super pekchek already I asked him to go and check and he really has it. Asked him if there’s anything he needs to buy he said no. Ok. We went to the TV section surveying the price and function and we saw this big 3D TV. Pass the glasses to the boys and they are amazed! A few times I saw the boys backed away and said the pictures are very close to them! They even try to touch it. Hahahaa! That TV comes with a hefty sum! S$8999/-



This super vain boy!
He bring a sling bag out but I don’t know what he put in it. When we are getting down from car, he took the glasses(only frame)out from the bag, put it on before getting down from car!



Put the boys to bed and I start on my given mission! Install the new version of map to GPS. Until halfway it stopped the loading and ask to insert memory card! What the …..! have to redo the steps after hus buy the memory card! Hate to leave things hanging there!!!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: