October 27, 2012

Red Star restaurant

Got the admission ticket at only $50 but its without express ticket. Both tickets are sold out in website! So our only hope is Maybank promo 1 for 1 deal but it's only limit to 150 tickets so we went USS early in the morning to buy HH2 express tickets!
We manage to buy the tickets at 2 for $40 instead of 1 for $40 ! =))

It's only 10+ after buying the tickets and I suggest to go Red Star Restaurant for dim sum! It's hus first time there but for me, memories~
I remember my dad used to bring all of us there on weekend morning and that was more than 15 years ago.... Now, I'm bringing my family there. =)) Tons of memories...
Nothing has change except the price.
I still find that nostalgic feeling of being in an authentic yum cha house, with the waitresses pushing the dim sum carts around the place, filling the place with vibrant vibes and whiffs of dim sum.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: