October 27, 2012

USS Halloween 2

This is our first halloween party and it's our first time to USS too !!
Am very lucky to be able to purchase tickets at staff price!
After reading so many reviews during the first weekend of the opening, I’m determined to purchase the express tickets!
But who knows, few days before the event, I went to USS website to check the rates and it stated all Halloween tickets as well as express tickets are sold out !! I began to feel flustered !!
And I suddenly remembered that there’s this promotion for Maybank cardholders. 2 express tickets for the price of 1 ! Quickly called up USS hotline to confirm this information and yes it’s for real! But…… it’s only valid for that day on site purchase and only 150 tickets! I was thinking for sure many people will go and Q for this offer and was blaming myself for not buying it earlier. Told hus and without hesitation, he said will go sentosa on Saturday morning to get it. I think he can see that I’m very upset. Hahaa! True enough we went in and manage to get the express tickets !! But the parking is hell expensive! $7 for less than half hour parking. Told hus that I will pay him the parking fee and he said it’s ok… as long as I’m happy all these are nothing. Major <3









Famished from those running and shouting!
We went for our supper before going home!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: