November 20, 2010

Leroy is discharged.

Finally ! Doctor said Leroy is allowed to go home !! We prepared and fetch Leroy from NUH at around 1pm. Leroy looks tired and lerthagic when we saw him. Maybe it's due to he's unable to sleep well for the past 2 nights But he is still eating and drinking. Should be ok. Poor baby... My mum as well... She stayed over for the 2 nights. Not that I don't want to. But Leroy only wants my mum. And I don't want him to cry so hard and the seizure happens again. Mum thinks the same way and also said she will stay over. Appreciate her lots.

1 day before Leroy is admitted to hosp, we had buy movie tickets to Harry Potter show and plan to celebrate my birthday in advance as hus will be going reservist for 2 weeks from 22-Nov. Which is exactly on my birthday. So 'zun' -_-
Actually I've no mood to watch but mum asked us to go ahead and it's gonna be easier to look after Leroy at home. And he's feeling better now. So we go ahead with our plan. So we send mum home and Lervin to mil's place before going to J8 for our movie. I have never once miss any part of Harry Potter's movie before. =)
The moment movie ends, immediately I took out my mobile and called mum to check on Leroy. I just feel worried. And each time I receive a call from mum, my heart pump extra faster as I'm afraid of hearing something bad. After eating/drinking, after fetching Lervin, when we reached home, i called mum to check on Leroy. I never touch any food except some snacking. No appetite at all. Today too.. Hus had planned to have International Buffet but I had no appetite. Just don't have the mood to do anything. But because hus wants me to relax myself, I went along with his plans. Appreciate his thoughts.

No comments: