November 07, 2010

Little funny things

On a sunny morning.... The both woke up at 7am. =.=

Leroy is really cute! In the middle of the night, I was watching tv in the room when I heard Leroy saying '包包' which means bread. I went over and look at him, he is still sleeping and munching/biting the corners of his beansprout pillow. Even sleeping also dream of eating !! I was laughing away at this greedy baby of mine. Hahaa!! A few hours later, he called out korkor, korkor. I thought he has woken up! Peeped at him and he is still sleeping. I guess he must have enjoyed his time with korkor in the beach. =)
In the morning, I think he thought he is at my mum's place and when he woke up, he called '嬷嬷' which is my mum. And when I go up to him, he gave me a blur look like how come is not '嬷嬷' and it's mummy??? After a good few secs of staring, I think he got it that he is home and gave me a wide smile ~ Sweetie pie~~
Didi really know how to look after korkor. Whenever I give him water, after drinking he will pass to lervin asking him to drink. Even when eating, he will pinch some of his food and feed korkor. See how sweet he is ~~~~











My precious 2 ~

No comments: