November 19, 2010

Day 2

The moment I opened my eyes, the first thing that comes to my mind is Leroy. I was about to call mum and she called. She said Leroy is ok.
Hus and Lervin is still in bed so I let them sleep a little longer. Before I leave the house, I woke hus up and told him to go hosp earlier so that when the doctor comes, he can check with him Leroy's status. On the way to work, I called mum again and I heard Leroy calling 'mummy'. My eyes are wet and I'm glad that he is ok. From the time I start work till now, 3.34pm. I keep calling mum every hour to check on Leroy. Did he eat? Is he playing? Is he talking? Is he still having diarrhea? Did the doctor check on Leroy? Never stop worrying although he is fine.
Whereas for Lervin, he keep saying he wants to see Leroy and even cry when hus send him to school. So hus said later he will fetch him and bring him to visit Leroy. Didi will be so happy to see korkor. My sis will be popping by after work as well....
At first doctor said Leroy can be discharge. But after reading the report, he came back and said his body is still not hydrated enough. Need to stay for another night. If everything is ok, He will definitely be discharge tomorrow. ! =) Miss him badly....

No comments: