November 22, 2010

Birthday surprise from hus !

Lervin is grouchy when I send him to school today. I guess it's due to he slept late yesterday. Around 1.30am. We reached home at 9.30pm and had arranged to meet hus's friend for insurance thing. Thing ends at 12am and after I was busy preparing his stuffs and hus is busy with packing his bags so I left Lervin in the room. Normally he will fall asleep by himself but he never ! I told him to sleep and he says 'I'm not tired' and keeps walking around touching this and that. Till we're finally in bed, it's already 1.15am and he sleeps within 5mins. That should explain his grouchyness in the morning.
As for me, usual thing. Reach office, wash and refill my bottle & cup, back to seat and start working. Just nice Celine called and so chatted with her on the phone when the receptionist passed me something which I thought it's the DHL recipet. I was blur at the moment and thinking how come she passed me a flower shop receipt. Read the content again and it's attention to me ! Was kinda surprised at that moment. As hus is never the romantic type or will give me surprises. I've told him a few times before but it's still the same. I'm ok with what he is. But which girl don't like surprises right? *winks* Today, he surprised me with his action. A bouquet that consist of 12 blue roses, 12 pink roses and a voice recording bear which hus had recorded him singing 'Happy Birthday' to me. hahhaa! There's an evelope with a birthday card and 3 cards which he wrote for 5 pages !! I never expected this ! I was wondering how did he manage to do all this so secretive and in discreet as most of the times we are together. But I still appreciate the things he has done. Love ~






No comments: