November 06, 2010

Animal Kaiser

Brought Lervin to CS and buy my fav 'Gong Cha' =)





At Time Zone arade, there is a game which is meant for children. And it seems very addictive as they can sit there for hours to play! I had been watching them playing and there is not even a reason for me to spend $1.90 per game although it comes with a free card which can swipe during game to 'send' the animal out for fight. The best is the game last less then 5 min?
I will definitely don't allow Lervin to play although we had been to arcade a few times and luckily he never says he wants to play. Who knows.... Hus allow him to play last week and there goes my $5.70 in exchange for 3 useless card. Today I brought him there to top-up my T.Z card as there's promo which you top-up $20 and they will give you the same amount for free! So I buy $50 worth of credit and I get another $50 for free ! =)
This time, Lervin says he wanted to play the game !! Thanks to HUS !!! I didn't give in and distract him to play other healthier games like basketball, bowling...

Sitting and waiting for his turn... But I only let him see. No playing.


I don't understand how come their parent are still willing to spend so much on these games and worse, company their kids to queue for their turn and play together ! Some parents even sit beside their kid and help them to slot in the 'free' card in the thick card holder book willingly. =.= I will never ever do that....



After, we headed to mum's place for dinner and bring didi home.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's already 2am. Both kiddos just went to bed. Thought Hus can help out... But both only wants me !! 1 of them want to touch my elbow before he can sleep and the other wants to find comfortable position. and doesn't want the dad. =.=
Feeling tired and hungry now....


Oh ya, on my 02-Nov post, I had mentioned Leroy vomitted. The next day, I told mum not to feed him too full and half the amount of milk he is having. Luckily no more vomitting after that...

No comments: