November 21, 2010

A day before

Tomorrow hus will be going for reservist for 2 weeks. I think he will book out this sat night time and book in on sun evening. Better.. At least can see him for a day..
First time hus is not with me on my b'day. He's always beside me on my past 6 years of b'day... Kinda sad but no choice. At least my girls are with me ! Meeting them for dinner tomorrow night ! =)

Hus went downstair to have a army hair-cut. It's short with style. hahaa ! 爱美.
After, we went bedok and hus had his 推拿 as he is complaining of his hand feeling strengthless. Had a quick brunch and down to mum's place. My poor baby... Although he is much better, he is still not back to his usual cheeky and mischevious ways. Seldom see him smile as well and he looks quite tired... Hus need to get some stuffs from ntuc so we brought both kids and mum along to let him walk around and not coping him in the house. Didi wants to sit motor cars for kids that you can see outside shopping malls. 10 mins for $2. Through the whole 10 mins, didi never smile at all which he normally will before he falls sick. Quite heartpain to see this change in him. Hopefully it's due to he had just recover from this incident and isn't back to his usual self yet and not other reasons. After, we went to Bukit Merah Nutc and didi is starting to smile a little. A short one but it's still better than nothing. Proceed home after that....
Hope I can see didi's bright and cheeky smile soon.

No comments: