November 23, 2010

Goes round and round

The virus just wont stop !!!
It has been hovering around our family and now it's my mum's turn !! wth !
As usual, I will call mum around 11am everyday to check on Leroy and her. She told me her tummy is a little pain. Maybe it's due to the Nasi Lemak we bought from 'Punggol Nasi Lemak' yesterday? I think she is the only one eating so the rest of us are fine. She told me she will rest a little while and call me if it get worse. Mum didn't call after that. If she can take it, she will not want to trouble us as all of us are working. Always like that. I know her so I called to check on her after my lunch and said it's more painful now and having diarrhea as well. Told me to go to her place after work. So I informed my sis and ask her to go home straight and bring mum to clinic as she knocks off at 5pm whereas for me 5.45 and I still need to fetch Lervin.
While I'm on the way there, sis called and said mum just visited the doctor and vomitted. Doctor diagnose food poisoning. Argh ! When I reached, mum looks so strengthless and don't even have the energy to talk. I helped with the washing and cleaning up of house and later brought the 2 kiddos and sis to commonwealth Mac to eat. You can choose to have your meals indoor or outdoor. For outdoor, I will choose to be seated near the legde which I can overlook the pond area. There's a mini play area for kids just behind the resturant. A memorable place for us siblings. There's a pond with hundreds of tortise ! They will all come to you when you stand at a place thinking there's food for them ! My sis sid there's always people throwing bread to them evenwhen there's sign of 'No Feeding'... Guess I should bring along a loaf of bread to feed them next time.. =) Remember when we were young (pri sch) dad brought us there to 放生 our tortise. They even painted the shell bright red to recognise it. After then, we did visited the place a few times and stopped going... Now my turn to bring my kids there. =) Should have taken photos but I didnt ! Very difficult too as I have to keep my eyes on my 2 boys.
We went back after that and I clean up both kids before going home. As my bro will be on afternoon shift tmr, I will take half day PM then. I was very quite tired during the drive home. Even when reaching home, I still need to prepare Lervin's bag, wash,hang and keep the clothes etc... before I can bath... By the time I hit the bed, it's already 1.30am and I need to wake up at 7am...... This is already the 2nd night......

No comments: