November 04, 2009

Happy 6 month old Leroy !

Updated 06 Nov.
Leroy's 6th month

Leroy turns 6 months today.!


Another month had passed. From a baby who only drinks and sleep, till now a chatty and loves to play lil terror. (My sis name Leroy this and Lervin is lil monster). Lol. He is so fun to play with now. Smiling at you when you call his name. He loves music. Same as korkor. They can dance & shake their butt together when didi is older. What a sight it will be !

- Fully on FM. Drinking around 150~180ml
Mummy : I've stopped expressing few days ago. Kinda upset over this but I'm glad to make it this far. Leroy is quite on time for feeding. Normally around 2 - 2.5 hrs he will 'eh eh eh' for milk. Normally time interval like this I will feed him 150ml. If time is slightly longer, I will increase the amount to 170ml.

- Moving forward when on walker.
Mummy : Leroy now knows how to move forward and side. Like when my mum is hanging clothes at the corridor, he will 'walk' and stay put at the gate watching my mum. Sometimes he will 'talk' to my mum too. LOL !

- Likes to sit and play with his toes and fingers.
Mummy : He doesnt like lying down position. Prefers sitting and he will be playing with his wriggling toes.

-Sits in walker & with reverse 'gear' only.
Mummy : He likes his korkor alot. Whenever he sees Lervin, he will be screaming and smiling away. When korkor is dancing, didi will stare at korkor and starts jumping.

- 貪吃。
Mummy : My mum told me over the phone that whenever Leroy sees anyone eating, he will stare at the person without blinking his eyes. One day I'm at mum's place and saw it myself. My sis, who sitting opp me is eating snacks and Leroy is on walker in front of me. I saw Leroy looking at my sis. I thought it's ok la cos all along he likes to look at her. (pretty meh? LOL) I continue watching TV. After few mins, i turned to look at Leroy, he is still staring at my sis !

-Drooling & sweat alot.
Mummy : He is still drooling Alot. Needs to change his hanky 3-4 times a day. Seriously he can sweat even with fan blasting at full speed.

- Recognise his milk
Mummy : He knows it's feeding time when he sees his milk bottle. He will lean forward wanting to grab the bottle. 手腳很快

- Weighing 8.8kg.
Mummy : He gained weight ! He was only 8.4kg after discharge.






My mum bought a mini thomas & friends track for Lervin and he spent half hour playing by himself after my mum left ! He knows how to hook those little pulleys behind each of it. 11+pm and he is still playing. I stop him and put him to bed as he still needs to attend CC the next day.
Leroy playing discovery ball while korkor playing his train. Like korkor when he is small, likes to bite the ball.



Below video is Lervin when he is 9mths+











No comments: