November 09, 2009

Lervin's childcare concert !

Went to fetch Lervin from CC today and we walk together with his teacher. His principal told me he got bitten by his friend again. She said they were reading books when one of his friend wanted to snatch the book he is reading and Lervin refuse to let go and got bitten. The principal added the kid had his teeth on Lervin's arm but luckily his teacher manage to see it and stop that lil fella from punching more strength in. This cant be avoided and he doesnt get violet when being bullied. Just stand there and cry or maybe he will push him away. His teacher told me he knows who bit him when asked. Poor boy.
While on our way home he's willing to hold his teacher's hand and walk all the way to the bus-stop (8mins walk). I thought he wont want to when he is out of the centre. Surprisingly, he didn't request me to carry him. Just walk quietly, skipping few steps. Take this opportunity to ask how's Lervin doing. I laughed out when she said he has no problem sleeping at all. Always the first to sleep and the last to wakes up. LOL ! And I have to agree with that. He can sleep for 12 hrs (night to morning). Normally he naps for 4-5hrs. I think that can be considered sleep instead of nap. Hahhaha !!
Btw, his teacher told me they will be having year-end concert on 04 Dec. And Lervin will be dancing ! Yes, he will be the dancer !! The first thing comes to my mind is wont he be shy when performing? Usually he will and will bow his head low. I was told they practise everyday. I feels really happy as Lervin is practising and going for perform for all of us ! 有種窩心的感覺。=)
They even have costumes ! No matter what, I will attend the concert. !
Bypass salon and decided to bring Lervin for a haircut. His hair is way too long and covering his eyes. 顺便我也理个头。Bought him biscuit first and hopefuly he wont fuss. Out of my expectation, Lervin 乖乖的走进去. Sometimes he really will do things that surprise me. =)
Next challenge is getting the hairstylist to trim his hair. I was afraid that he will fidget and refuse to let her touch him. Again, he surprise me by sitting quietly eating his biscuit and even talks to her !!! We are seated side by side and Lervin keep calling and talks to me. A good experience. =)
$7 for Lervin and $16 for me.





This video is taken yesterday. He use so much force that my mum moved forward. =)


No comments: