November 17, 2009

My Boy, Lervin !

Hubby fetch Lervin from my mum's place today and I went back home after my work to do some housework. Lervin's CC is close for PH (Hari Riya).

I was in the kitchen washing his bottles when he came home. The moment he entered the house, he ran to the kitchen with his sandals on, calling "Ah Mi!" and gave me a big hug. =)

Just now I wanted to take some photos of him when he tried to place the mat. When he heard my Hp camera shutter sound, he quickly get up and say "I see" Again when I want to take his photo, he purposely lie on the mat and let me take. Once he heard the shutter sound, he knows photo is taken. Immediately he get up and say "I see !" again. This goes on for a few times and it's very fun ! LOL





My mobile wallpaper is both boys. When he saw the photo, he point to Didi and laugh while calling Didi.
Mummy : Lervin, you miss Didi anot?
Lervin : Miss. So Sad.
It was out of my expectation that he will say "so sad".!! Somemore he says it very clearly and it's the first time I heard him saying. I think sometimes he do miss didi. Even when we are home and didi is not around, he will ask, "Mi, didi where?" So sweet....

Also we were lying on bed just now when he suddenly getup and get down the bed. I thought he wants to sleep on the mat. Hub is in the room and saw him spitting something out from his mouth. He doesnt looks uncomfortable. Instead he say "Mi, 吐奶。 服脏”。 It's not the milk he vomitted. Maybe it's the choco cake that he ate. He continue playing after that. He is more sensible now and able to understand what we says. Whenever we ask him questions, he will reply us but only in short sentence. That's good enough. =)

No comments: