November 02, 2009

Routine

I realise that I've haven't been diligently updating their progress here... Everyday there's something for me to blog about. But I don't have the time to. After that I'll forget what I need to blog...

My daily routine.
7.45am - 8am -Send Lervin to CC
9am - 5.45pm -Work.
6.45pm - Fetch Lervin. Sometimes I'll let him play at the playground and we'll buy our dinner.
8pm - 9pm -Have dinner and rest and bath him.
9pm - 10pm -Letting him watch educational TV programmes. Eg mickey mouse clubhouse, barney, thomas & friends.. Will ask hub to look after him and I go bathing.
10.30pm - 12am - Pack Lervin's bag, expressing, get ready my next day clothes.

Practically you can say I'm 'working' 18hrs. Lucky Leroy is with my mum. If not, I think I don't need to rest already.
My life revolves around my precious 2. The 2 will always be my priority. I've missed out alot during these years but I find it's worthwhile. Nothing beats seeing them growing & learning new things each day. Am really very looking forward to the 2 brothers holding their small lil hands walking around, sharing things, lervin 傳受 didi his funny moves, so on.... =)

Some short update about Lervin.
He's a fan of Barney, Mickey Mouse & Thomas and friends ! My mum bought him few T-shirts of each character and he loves them to bit ! Few times he wore it to bed and when the next morning I want to change him to uniform, he refused ! After much coaxing and 'forcing', still he refuse to change out of his sleepwear. No choice but to let him wear the top he wants and change his shorts only. Luckily the T-shirt is 'presentable'....

He also have a mind of his own now. Wanting to choose the shoes and clothes he wants. Even food !
Like there's once my mum told me, Lervin saw a barney plush toy when they were out. He refuse to put back and carry it around. Whenever they try to take the toy from him, he holds it tightly and shake their hands away. No choice but to buy it for him. I know it isnt good to give in to him. Once in a while is ok and also he seldom gets new toy as well.


No comments: