November 21, 2009

Lervin's first peumococcal Jab

On half day leave today as I'm bringing Lervin for his 1st penumococcal jab. Heard that it will be change from optional jab to compulsory. Not cheap. $160 per dose. Leroy had taken his early this month. So next jab should be half per later if I'm not wrong.

My mum and sis came along too. It is always with them, then I'm able to eat in peace and also to volunteer looking after them, carrying bags, feed them. I enjoy going out with them. Not just because of they can help me out. But also we can talk about anything and joke with each other. Espically my sis, who always likes to 'disturb' my mum. LOL. My mum, will always be the one to choose her food that Lervin can take. (non-spicy). And also the one who always rush to finish her food so that she can help me to look after them while I eat. My sis, without fail, will be the one feeding Lervin and eating her food at the same time. She is also the one who can play till so crazily with him. Appreciate them !

Lervin is a little afraid when we stepped into the room for injection. Again my sis is there to ensure him everything is going to be alright and distract him. When the nurse poke the needle in, immediately he struggle and cried but only for a short while. Stayed in the clinic till 5+. After Lervin finish his milk, didi wakes up for his feed.
We went Jurong point to shop and have our dinner till 10+. Was very tired by then.! Here I am blogging with my tired panda eyes. Gonna upload the photos and go to bed !

Busy boy. Looking here and there.





His favourite. Thomas the train


We all are very exhausted. My sis carried my 9kg baby from Queenstown MRT to my somewhere near my mum's place. We climbed flights of stairs and climb the slopes.! See how she carrys Leroy. Slanted and Leroy didnt struggle at all. Hhaaahaha

No comments: